A professional career in a constant-growing industry
Food & Wine Operations Management
Practical training in a constant-growing industry
A first-class development path aimed at creating and training professionals capable of working in the food and wine sector at national and international level.
Our Food & Wine Operations Management Master is designed for people willing to start a professional career in Food & Wine and for professionals, consultants and entrepreneurs that wish to further grow in this industry.
In a country like Italy where food and wine excellences are supported by its unique natural and touristic heritage, Food and Wine industry registers every year a significant growth in relation to employment and GDP.
Sommelier, Marketing Specialist, Production Specialist in wineries
Wine & Beverage Area
Restaurant Manager, Marketing Specialist and Food Company Consultant
HoReCa and Large-scale Distribution Area
Head of Department
Food and Wine Touristic Guide, Event organiser
A successful training for your success
The Master includes 4 macro areas (Management – Agriculture and Food – Food – Wine), a project work, laboratories, practical exercises and a 3-month-long internship.
The teaching staff include managers, chefs, sommeliers, business professionals of the food and wine sector.
The training also includes guided tours to first-class companies in the industry.
The teaching method of the Hotel Business School by Forte Village focuses on transferring knowledge, skills and experience using a practical approach, with tutorials, laboratories, guided tours and testimonials.
Study Programme: Agriculture and Food Industry
- Food Science
- Agriculture and Food production technologies
- Food raw materials: from vegetables to meat
- Legislation and health procedures in agriculture and food
- Food transformation and storage techniques
Study Programme: Food
- Pasta: fresh and dry pasta, doughs, kneading, fillings, cooking techniques
- Vegetables: characteristics, types, cleasing, cooking, introduction to vegetarian and vegan cuisine
- Cured meats and cheese: characteristics, types, processing, names
- Fish and crustaceans: characteristics, types, cleaning and cooking techniques
- Meat: characteristics, types, trimmings, aging and cooking
- Pastry: characteristics, types, doughs, decorations, cooking techniques, typical desserts
- Banqueting: raw materials, types of service, logistics and mise en place
- Menu design
Study Programme: Wine
- Wine: Vine growing, oenology, wine tasting techniques, industry legislation, sommelier role and duty
- Wine: Italian regional wines, French wines, wines from the rest of the world
- Wine: wine-food pairing, wine lists
- Beers: production techniques, types, tasting, pairing
- Spirits: types, raw materials, processing techniques, pairing, service
- Mixology: techniques, raw materials, types, service
Study Programme: Management
- Team Building and HR management
- Agriculture/food and wine/food supply chain
- Marketing and Social and web communication
- Economics and Company organisation
- Trade Marketing and Foreign markets in F&B
- Food cost and Beverage cost
- Suppliers and Supply chain management
- Brand management
- Sales management in agriculture and food
Hotel Business School
Enrol now and discover how you can become a five-star manager!
Leave your details to receive from our team all the information on our Master!